Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I can't eat! HELP!!?

All food has just been disgusting looking to me. As soon as I try to eat, I get nauseous. It's like everything i try to eat is something from Fear Factor. It's been weeks!! BUT. i'm not tired, no headaches, or anything. As active as ever. Everyone thinks I'm on drugs... I hate that! What is wrong?
Answer:
You need to see a doctor. Could be a combination of medical and psychological problems. Since you can die from it you need to address your problems.
GO TO THE ER
Go to your doctor, maybe it is something medically that is wrong that is making you fill this way. It can't hurt because you do have to eat.
You probably are on drugs. Have a hamburger and a smile. Just choke it down. Captain obvious here...Im here all night.
^ If you didn't eat for weeks as you say you would be dead. Please go to your doctor and get help.
Signs of a parasite or tape worm in your stomach.
Try to blend fruits, I have the same thing when it gets very hot. In the supermarket you could buy frozen Mango, blend it with fresh Bananas and Strawberries or Blue berries. Make sure you take vitamin and calcium pills.
-Try eating fruits that contain enzymes. For example, pineapple ( fresh ) and papaya ( fresh ) are rich in enzymes.-Otherwise, maybe another thing that might help is taking probiotics or some source of friendly bacteria. Eat lots of yogurt, or smoothies. ( If it has friendly bacteria, It usually says something like active cultures, or Lactobacillus Acidophillus,... on the carton )...
1. Tapeworms make you *super* hungry, but THEY consume your nutrients and as such you lose weight (hence the turn-of-the century diet pills that were labeled as "Miracle Weight Loss" but infact were Miracle Make You Die pills). I can't imagine a parasite that would want its host to refuse nutrients, since parasites need YOUR nutrients to survive.
2. How long you can go without food depends on your body mass. A typical person can go 4 to 6 weeks without eating; an obese person can go up to 25 weeks. Thus, you will live, but try not to get past the 3-week mark as this will - not can, WILL - be extremely detrimental to your health.
3. Are you on medications for ADD or ADHD? These can both cause appetite loss. So can some pain killers.
4. You should see a medical professional about possible deficiencies in the hormones that alert your brain to hunger - this might be what's causing your problem.
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.greathealthyes.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net