Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I do 2hours of exercise a day how many calories &.......should i be eating?

caloriesgrams of fatgrams of sat fatgrams of carbsgrams of fibregrams of protine
Answer:
Forget about counting. I didn't, just eat healthily and lost 31lbs.Try these
1) Eat 5 to 6 times a day.
2) Eat lots of veggies, lean meat and complex carbs
(low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein.)
3) Reduce sugar intake and simple carbs. They make
you hungry fast.Cut junk food .
4) Take 2 to 3 cups of low fat milk, cheese, yoghurt.
5) Choose an exercise that you like and will do for life.I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and an hour brisk walk every weekday morning.
And I am still at 108 lbs since I lost 31 lbs one year ago.More details in my blog. Xiaozhen
http://lowcarblowfathighfibrehighprotein...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net