Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I desperately want to loose weight but quiet fast,i don't really ind what kind of diet it is.?


Answer:
Cut down on breads and starches (rice, potatoes, pastas), refined sugars. Gradually ease off.Get most of your calories from meats, vegetables, fruits, nuts. If you get used to eating whole, nutrient dense foods, you'll find you won't be so hungry between meals.Exercise. Walk, jog, lift weights (start slow, avoid injuries).Drink water. Cut down on soft drinks, artificial sweetners, you'll find your taste for sugar diminishes.
My family and I have been using the best cleansing technology...:)the first time I did it, I lost 13 pounds in 9 days:). check out this site
http://colingreenlaw.isagenix.com/us/en/...
It will change your life:)
Try Kimkins...You will have quick results. Check out the before and after photos. I have lost 18 pounds in almost three weekshttp://www.kimkins.com/726.html...
To successfully lose weight, you must carry out
a plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.
Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionally
balanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.
I found useful informations at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net