Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I cant stop not-eating?

i am hungry all the time. i have about 50 calories in the morning, 200 calories for lunch, and 750 for dinner. I want to eat more but talk myself out of it. I count the calories of everything i eat. my mom is starting to worry about me and says to just stop. I cant though!
Answer:
you shouldn't be eating small calories early in the day and a ton of calories at night. you should being doing that in reverse. you burn more calories in the morning and during the day, not at night. as the old saying goes "eat like a king at breakfast, eat like a prince at lunch, and eat like a pauper at dinner". as long as you are eating healthy meals (vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean meats) and are not over eating/consuming large portions made of junk food, then you don't even need to count calories. there is more to life than that! enjoy it while you can :)
Well at first I left a mean comment but realized you are genuinely asking for help....You should tell your mother you think you have a serious problem (I am not trying to scare you but eating disorders can lead to many complicantions such as heart disease and diabetes(I beilve) and tell her you think you need to see a doctor.There are helplines and websites with info but you still need to talk to a doc.Links:http://www.mamashealth.com/anorexia.asp...
http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/...Hotlines: 1-800-227-4785 %26lt;-------------Anorexia hotline.Like I said I don't know if you have anorexia but you need to see someone about it it is serious.
I used to suffer from an eating disorder so I know how hard it is to get out of that habit. Try going out to eat more often. Although it is more expensive it is worth it for your health. That way you are not able to see what the caloric in take of your meal is, it is just there. Good Luck
I'm the same way, and I could care less.
I have been your shoes chica. Believe me when I say "I can relate!" This is not something you can do on your own and your parents can't do it for you either. It must be your choice to get better, but you will definitely need someone to help you and guide you through this. This is not about food. It never is. There are root issues that caused me to do what I did. I know I don't know you, but I'm sure there are root issues for you as well. What really helped me is a book called Hope, Help and Healing for Eating Disorders by Gregory Jantz. The author runs an awesome treatment center called A Place of Hope(www.aplaceofhope.com). If finances are an issue for you there is another free of charge treatment center specifically for young women that has had wonderful reviews called Mercy Ministries(www.mercyministries... Take care girlie, and you will be in my thoughts and prays.
p.s. feel free to contact if you ever want to talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net