Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I can't seem to wake up early to work out...help??

I really want to lose weight and I hear the best time to exercise is before breakfast. I'm not really a morning person and I usually wake up at 6:45AM to get ready, but I can't seem to get up early(like 5AM) and work out. Tips? I also have little energy throughout the day and I know exercise will help me. Any advice, or tips for getting more motivated will be greatly appreciated! THANKS!
Answer:
drink a small cup of coffee before you work out.
It has been proven to maximize your number of calories burned and your overall workout performance.
unless you have someone by your side ushing you its up to you to motivate yourself
There is no "right" time to work out. If getting up early is too difficult for you, then don't. Try exercising in the evening or during your lunch break.
Go to bed earlier. I don't mean a little earlier either. Go to bed at 8pm if you want to be up at 5.
Set multiple alarm clocks in different rooms of the house, that way you'll have to get up to turn them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net