Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I can't get extra pounds !!! ( you haven't misread GET ANY)?

I really can't figure out why i can't get any weight, i've been trying so hard for nearly two years and i still haven't added any extra pound to my original weight,!! i 'm getting depressed about the whole idea, i tried healthy nutritional habits, nothing, Junk food , yet nothing, any ideas?
Answer:
Buy muscle milk at a local supermarket. Drink it at least once a day. It tastes really bad, but it is worth it once you slowly start to gain weight.Do some squats and lift a couple times a week.
If you are eating healthy foods, you are doing the right thing.
Love yourself? :)
YOU WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT?
how much do you weigh how old are you and how tall are you?
if you say i can figure out your BMI and tell you if you are under weight or not.
if you want to beef up ... check out the review below
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscleit was written by a bodybuilder for bodybuildersbasically you need to eat ... a lot / 5-6 times a day he suggests with the right combo of foods combined with a workout regimen, you'll start seeing results in about 2-3 weeks, check it out
Wow! You want to gain? I want to lose. For anyone I think they all just want to be healthy. To do that just eat healthy and exercise daily.
you need to give more info
Eat red meats...good in protein...well help u put on some xtra pounds...
I can not gain any weight either. Sorry that I don't have any solutions for us. But if you don't mind , let me know what good ideas you find. I have been trying for 2 1/2 years, still nothing. Good luck.
You want to gain weight? and you can't? well...i'd just say to eat junk food and don't excercise very much but that's not healthy. I remember in gr.2 i was EXTREMELY skinny. I wanted to gain weight. So then i didn't excercise and i ate unhealthy foods. And guess what happened? Now i want to lose weight and it's hard. But if you really want to then I guess you could try what I just said. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net