Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I cant seem to shift off this babyweight?

i had a baby 9 months ago, b4 i was pregenant with her i was usually 9 stone, but i am now 11st and grumpy, i have tried loads of diets but i really cant get rid of the weight. the only positive thing is my boobs have gone from a b cup to a d cup :) but im scared if i ;lose weight im guna lose my bbobs, grrrr catch 22!! .lol please help
Answer:
Check out any diet for diabetics that reduces weight by reducing sugar and high glycemic food intake. Unfortunately the face and boobs lose the weight the fastest if the weight gain is due to insulin production (and pregnancy weight gain usually is). Best of luck.
A big chest is great, if you want people to focus on your body and not you. I speak as a woman who is six feet tall and even before my pregnancy my chest wasn't small. Besides, if you are breastfeeding, I don't think your chest is going to get smaller any time soon. Personally, I'm not too worried about weight gain with this pregnancy. I'm about 28 weeks pregnant and have only gained 16 pounds (one stone). I eat frequently (it's only 8:30 a.m. and I've already had some orang juice and just over a cup of Kix cereal and just over a cup of Honey Nut Cheerios and just over a cup of soy milk; I'll probably have one or two more snacks before lunch at noon). Yet, I don't exercise the way I should. However, I do eat very healthy. As for breast growth, I've gone from a C to and E and I don't think I'm done growing yet. Yeah. It might be real fun after the baby if I don't gain much weight and I have a way too big chest.
Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net