Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am a 45 yr old guy, in somewhat fair shape, I have a 34in waist I want to have a 32 inch or less?

How can I get my tight abs back quick fast and in a hurry. I do work out but am not seen any results. Thanks
Answer:
Do some kind of abdominal workout. Situps are always good. Also, don't forget to watch your diet.
Leg lifts to tone your lower abs and crunches for the upper abs. Do 25 of each when you get up and before you go to bed. Also the way you eat has a lot to do with your abs. No soda and lots of water. Cut out your starches too.
You have to remove the layer of fat that is hiding your abdominal muscles.The only way to do that is to eat fewer calories than you burn each day. Whether you do that through diet and exercise or just one or the other is up to you.But in the end you must consume less than you burn in order to remove that fat layer that is obscuring defined abs.
You need to do some cardio workout to loose the fat first, then you can start working on your abs.
Best Cardio workout is running/walking on the treadmill. start slow and increase your speed over time. I usually try to increase my distance in the same amount of time. I went from 1.75 miles in 30 minutes to 2.5 miles - I walk fast and run for a couple of minutes in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net