Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am still skiney and i eat loads like junk food, lots of meat etc. so when will i put on weight?

eating all this food, i thought i would of put on weight, i been trying to put weight on since i was younger, and im now 20 ( 5ft 7) and i stil aint put any on..i way about 7 stone at he moment
Answer:
That depends on home much calories you burn through the day, if you are active you are probably burning up more calories than you are eating, hence no weight gain!
Sometimes I wish I had your problem. Some people are genetically destined to be thinner for the beginning of their lives. Your metabolism is in high gear and you burn off the Kcals you consume. Have you tried adding weight training to your regimen?
As a skinny by nature person, I know how you feel. I'm 22 and dont weigh over 100 pounds. I eat like a cow, and it goes no where. Try drinking "Boost" (Chocolate flavor)... and eat your normal dinner, then 30 minutes after, drink the drink. It's a meal suppliment. I gained 2 pounds in 2 days. Also try working out (not like, waist working out), but arms or legs. Muscle builds fat. And dont ever think being really skinny is bad!
the problem is that even though you don't weigh that much or look it...you still have the fat its just on the inside of you. but if you really want to put on some weight i would suggest an all McDonald's diet...it worked for me
If you want to put on weight, do it the healthy way. Follow the food pyramid and lift weights to gain muscle. If you keep up what you do and if you don't already exercise, when you're in your 30s and your metabolism slows down you'll most likely reach past your weight goal and pack on unwanted extras, and you'll have a hard time burning it off.My brother used to be like that but then he started lifting (he's 19) and especially in the past few weeks I could swear his shoulders and torso were growing right before me. I think he gained 20 pounds of muscle so far.
You sound just like my friend shes about the same height and weights about 6 stone she gets a prescription for that build up drinks but they dont work and she eats more than I do. when she was pregnant with her third baby she put on 4 stones and the day after she was back into her size 6 jeans again she was hoping to keep some of the weight but she lost every pound of it.
drink a lot of beer but not to much.
I am 5ft 8 hun eat a sensible amount %26 resemble the michelin man lol, my son is 20, 6ft 3 eats double what I do %26 is a stick insect, the other day he came down in his boxers %26 I thought he had to bits of cotton hanging of them till I realised they were his leg!! pmsl. you are who you are hunni so love yourself %26 dont fret over changing your shape, if its going to happen it will x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net