Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am a nursing mom, and am trying to loose at least 10 lbs?

My baby is 8 months, and I've noticed that I am a little bigger around my tummy area. I want to exercise and maybe diet. I am not sure how to start, though. Any ideas?
Answer:
I have lost a total of 120 pounds so far.
I lost 105 pounds in my first 6 months. Here is how I did it.
1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.
2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).
3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me. Also start counting your calories. Write them down. You would be amazed as to how much more aware you are of your caloric intake, if you actually write it down. We recently discovered a site that offers a great program that counts calories, as well as keeps track of everything. It allows multiple users, so everyone in the family can keep track. They offer a free 7 day trial, and so far I am very impressed with the product. Try the 7 days and see. It allows you to add the exercise that you do during the day, which increases the amount of calories you can take in. Very Cool!!
http://www.calorieking.comA sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.
http://www.caloriesperhour.com/...Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 page
http://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamyke...Stay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk. Good LUCK!
Seeing that you are a nursing mom, you really need to make sure you get all the nutrients you can from food without the extra fat and calories. Start simple-avoid the "whites" salt, sugar, white flour, and starches. The are pretty much empty calories and don't over much nutrition for the body.As for exercise, some core toning will help around the middle. The one that I like the best is the exercise ball. You can get one for about $20, and do it in your living room. It seems to have the best results without puttin any additional strain on my body. Also cardio burns fat, so try taking your baby for a walk.
As long as you are nursing, you have to be very careful with dieting. you can exercise all you want. Jog strollers are awesome. The baby loves it, you love it, you get thin. Either a jog or quick walking pace can work wonders. Drink plenty of water. Depending on your current fitness level, start with a time or distance that leaves you tired, not exhausted, breathing hard, but not breathless. Add to your time each week. Eventually, start to vary your route, so hilly one day, long and flat another, short and very strenuous another.
Surely you can lose weight visit below given website and follow the steps given. Click adlinks to know more informations about weight loss and diet. Surely visit it will be very useful to you to lose weight. Check ads to know more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net