Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am trying to loose weight from my legs and tummy..?

I have been successful before just by walking/jogging and watching what I eat...BUT!! when I started to loose fat from my legs and tummy...I lost it from my butt too! and I don't want that! Now that I have put weight back on..:(.. I want toned legs and flat tummy...without the flat butt! Any ideas??
Answer:
i go to sparkspeople.com try it
Read tips %26 Articles on different types of Diets, Exercise Programs, Yoga,Pilate's %26 much more.Some great Ab workoutsAll about Weight Loss, Weight Watchers, Tea Diets, easy Home Exercises to name a few
You can get to toning your butt so that although you are losing the weight, it can be firm. A nice pair of support drawers can make a behind for many. Don't stop losing weight and start a toning regimen so that you can shape up what you have left.
dancing, walking,sit-ups, swimming,running, or treadmill.http://fittv.discovery.com/
I'm pretty sure that's one of those things that just happens. Many studies have shown that you can't lose weight in a specific area. I could do nothing but calve raises and lose the fat from my belly. It isn't about burning fat. It is where you store fat. Your body will store it were you are disposed to. What you would be better doing is working your butt to define the muscles (which will make them bigger and more defined.) Working your abs and legs will cause them to get bigger which, in some people, makes that area look fatter, because the fat is sitting on thicker muscle tissue.
The best I've seen out there is a book I just finnished reading. It has everything for your body and what programs to do to get the effects you want. Has illustrations too so you can follow and meals etc.. all good for the body. I recommend Sly moves You can buy it at amazon.comDefinately worth it in my opinion.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net