Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am considering buying food from Nutrisystem.?

Has anyone bought food from them? Is the food any good? Have you lost weight doing this?
Answer:
the food is alright, not the best. not the worst. your best bet to save money(cause nutrisystem is expensive) is just to take some time and google fitness diets, lots of websites out there will (for FREE), make you up a list of daily meals that you can eat that are just as healthy as nutrisystem meals. Or if you are crunched for time and dont want to cook, then go the nutrisystem way. either way, good luck to you
My friend did. She lost a lot of weight, but here was the thing. She thought the food was amazing, but I thought it was disgusting (she let me try some of it), Plus, when she went off it she gained some of the weight back. I suppose it can work, but you still have to be careful of what you eat when you go off of it.
I tried the Nutrisystem for awhile. I stayed hungry. So after six weeks, I just quit. Some of the foods tastee good, but most didn't have much of a tast. I was not impressed. The price is on the high side. You still have to buy foods to go along with the diet. Some may do good on it if they have a little weight to take off
say 15-20lbs. It was convenient to a point. I wish you success on whatever diet you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net