Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am very skinny what can i do to gain weight?

I am 13 and i really hate being the anorexic looking girl. I am 5' 4 '' and weigh between 87 and 90 lbs. and I would like to gain 7-10 lbs. What exercises w/o weights and machines can i do to acomplish this?
Answer:
what excerise?!
lol jk
get a steady healthy diet.
and work out like walking lightly maybe for 20 minutes 3 days a week?
Well I have the same problem. I'm 13 years of age and only weigh 82 pounds. The only way to gain weight is to EAT. Cheesy foods, greasy all types. And if you didn't have your period once you get it all your food you eat will come back
eat carbs. and drink milk soda etc. try walking start slow and hey hun:) dont obsess thats the worst thing to do just relax and enjoy things
drink this drink called ensure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net