Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am so angry at myself.. 13 to 16?

I went on a diet 6 months ago.. I went from a size 15 down to an 11. All my clothes I bought were 11/13s and I was happy with my body because Im tall (5'9") so I didnt look too fat.
Well, now Im a 16 again, and it pisses me off seeing like 15 pairs of CUTE pants I cant wear.
1)How much weight do I need to lose? or inches? to get back into a 13?
2)And, please tell me how I can get to the 13 and how long itll take. thanks you!!
Answer:
Judging by your previous bull***t questions, as well as being on a diet, you're also heavily pregnant. F**k off, stop asking s**t like this. You're clearly being dishonest. As well as insecure and in need of validation from strangers.
Sounds like you did what so many people do. You lose weight and then you revert back to your old habits, well suprise, you're your old self again.Dieting is a lifestyle change, eat healthy, excercise regularly, drink lots of water. And continue to do this even after you lost weight, unless you'll just gain it all back, again.
EDIT: Whatever you do, don't listen to idiots like the one above me, who use this site to market their products.
You're pregnant though, right? I think you're fine! :)
ugh, welcome to yo-yo dieting. and it seems like every time one gains the weight back, one is bigger than ever before. i keep my expensive pair of designer jeans that i only got to wear a few times before i got too fat, lying out where i can see them. it's a reminder of where I want to be.like i said in my previous answer to a similar question, i personally don't believe in putting a time deadline on weight loss. the times i've done that, i've always fallen "behind schedule" and it's made me feel bad (and eventually give up). this time, i'm just losing weight, eating right, and exercising when I can (and by exercising, i usually mean just walking) and I feel like this time is different and i'm really going to reach my goal.so don't be angry at yourself! just do what's right and the rest will follow in due time. start now, and think how much better you will feel when you fit into those pants again!
You are pregnant. Now is not the time to be dieting :) Of course take care with what you eat and exercise but I wouldn't be getting angry... you will put on much more weight like it or not.
I see you ask questions in pregnancy all the time, honey. If you're pregnant, you're not going to be wearing that 13 till AFTER the baby is born. Invest in elastic wasitbands for the next few months, THEN lose the weight after baby comes.
Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.
boogeous! to all those people saying you are pregant...
First of all!, what dieting did you use? If it was something fast like fasting, slim-fast, diet pills, ect. you probley only lost muscle, water, ect and not body fat.. Means you gained it back quickly once you ate normal.. if you had a long diet plan, then it can be because lack of physical activity, poor diet, high fatty foods ect..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net