Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am looking forward to join a gym? could please tell me wht r the good or bad points of joining gym ?

of course guide me whether i should join or not.
Answer:
Take your time and do your research on the gyms you are considering.Is the gym close to home work or school or public transport so that it will be easy to get there?What kind of exercise do you enjoy? Does the gym provide this?What times of day do you want to workout and how busy is the gym at those times?Do they have other facilities such as child care, pool, sauna, massage therapist, personal trainers, group fitness? Do you want or need these things? If yes is there an aditional cost and if not are you paying for services you do not need?Are the staff friendly and non intimidating. Will they help you with things like a fitness assessment and writing you a program. Is there any ongoing support?Are there instructors on the floor making sure the members are safe and available to answer any of your questions?Is the facility clean, tidy and well looked after with out broken equipment? Are there lockers to keep your belongings safe?Can you afford their fees and what does it cost if you wish to break your membership. What payment options do they offer? Is your membership transferable and if you are away will they suspend your membership for you?I love my gym! I see a PT there every week and love it so much I am now studying to be a personal trainer and group fitness insructor myself, but I have had memberships at other gyms that I just wasted because they were not the right gym for me.If you choose not to join a gym what alternatives are there for you? My gym has all kinds of members of all ages a nd levels of fitness. There is no need to feel intimidated because ultimately we are all there for the same reason. All the staff are friendly and caring and I have made some great friends and gym buddies so I look forward to the social atmosphere of the gym too.BTW I am not a super fit gym freak I am a mum of two still on the journey to reach my weight loss goal. Curently I am 5f 5in and 154 pounds or 165cm and 70kg with about another 11pounds or 5kg to go!
join 24 hour fitness so u can spy on the girls, and work out
the good points are that you have more exercise options. you can use the bike, elliptical, stair climber machine, treadmill etc. In addition, you are more likely to stay motivated when you see people around you exercising. The bad points are that you usually sign a contract therefore whether you go or not, you still have to pay. Also when it gets cold sometimes people get lazy because they have to go outside in the cold.
if you think you should then yeah definately do it. its healthy and all and can make ya look better. and you'll start to realize that your getting stronger and things get easier. liftin boxes or even carrying groceries from the car can feel easy as walkin. you just have to stick with it. once you get over the first month and it feels natural you'll be set.
Bally total fitness that is a gym that has what you are looking for.
I don't know what gyms are around you, butI recently joined Gold's Gym about 4 months ago, and I love having the membership. It only costs me $20/month, and it's well worth the money.
The benefits are obviously being able to access multiple machines at any time, leading to better health, fitness, and weight loss. With a membership you can also attend free fitness classes, such as yoga, various dance for fitness classes, and aerobics classes.
I wouldn't say there are any reasons not to join a gym, unless you're never going to go. It's a great way to get into shape.
I'd reccomend having a friend join the gym with you, it's always better to work out with a buddy.
Good luck and I hope you find a good gym that's right for you.
It's all good---go join a gym---I have been going to fitness world for 18 yrs and it has really helped me stay in shape, look younger, feel better and keep my weight under control. Make it part of your life--go at least 2-3 times a week--even when you are tired. what I do is have 3 types of work-outs that I do---1. one hr. work out---when I feel good, 45 minute work out for when I am not feeling like working out that much, and a 30 minute work-out for when I really dont wanna go, but I tell myself--just go and work-out for 30 minutes--do whatever you feel like doing. this trick really works, cause once you are there and start exercising you usually do more than you planned on--it keeps you on track and becomes one of those good habits----yes it is all good--JOIN A GYM RIGHT AWAY
I go to 24 hour and I think it's really good there!
the low points are just getting up and knowing that you have to go and taking the time out of your day to go.
I find that the motivation to go to the gym is what I'm often lacking and that makes me not want to go. But if you do just go then it will be worth it and you'll know why you joined in the first place!
You always come out feeling energized and refreshed and you just feel really happy with yourself! It's deff. WORTH IT!
I was enrolled at my local gym for three years.
Pros:
Lost weight
Maintained weight
could talk to trainers about specific targeted areas.
great classes
could talk to other people
Cons:
Costs a lot
Other people NOT CLEANING UP THEIR GROSS SWEAT after using the machines.
Had to wait sometimes to use certain machines.
Had to get in the car and drive somewhere to work outI now have purchased my own machines and have my own gym in my home. If you have the room I suggest this. It costs me about the same monthly to do this. I have now paid off my bill and now pay no one.
Good pts
=======
1. The good ones has a variety of equipment, 15-25 perhaps 2. You can be guided into safe use of the equipmt and how to build up certain parts of your body 3. You can exercise in all weather - now no fear
of being caught in a heavy rain, struck by falling branches, etc 4. Meet new friends with a similar hobby 5. Progress with health and sculptured body is faster than when done at homeBad pts
======
1. You will bound to meet some inconsiderate and weird characters. 2, Badly managed gyms may have defective equipment, unqualified trainers or no trainers

If you have time, 3-6days wkly to spare join a good one near to office or home. Ensure a good diet-supplement. You won't regret, cause your decision may become the passport to medals and titles and even a soul-mate! Good luck!
Before you join, ask for a tour. Find out about any special programs or activities that the gym offers. If you are healthy enough to engage in physical workouts, and can easily fit the visits into your schedule then, I do strongly recommend that you join a gym.______GOOD POINTSYou will improve your physical shape and staminaMentally, you should feel more alert and refreshedYou can be motivated by the presence of others engaging in the same activity.You can get advice and recommendations from the gym staff and possibly other members.You have access to a wide variety of exercise equipment.A gym normally has several different types of activities and programs: yoga, swimming, Tai Chi, etc.You might meet a new friend or two
____BAD POINTSLetting your membership go to waste, by not religiously going to the workoutsPossibly over-crowded conditionsThe particular facility may not have the type of equipment or programs that fit your needs
simple physical exercises normally need no guidance. but gymnestic exercises are to be done under the guidance of experts. it is quite essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net