Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am starting to lose a lot of weight How can I keep my skin tight? What workouts are best?

I have been losing lots of weight, By the end I will have lost 100+ lbs, How can I keep my skin tight? What workouts should I do and How Long to keep my skin from looking flabby?BTW I am 23.
Answer:
pilates and yoga.and after a while weight lifting.but pilates and yoga for sure
If your skin is getting lose, then you are losing weight to quickly. Slow down a bit and stay well hydrated. You should only be losing 2 lbs a week.
doing daily light weights and drinking lots of water are the best to toning ang tighting...its alot of hard work but it needs to be done...congrats on your mission to lose weight.its hard and it takes guts...im also doing that right now...so i hope hope you meet your goal
You need to stay hydrated, plenty of water, and plenty of moisturizers will help keep the skin healthy so it will regenerate itself.
Also you need to do some toning, strength training. It's impossible to tone skin, but you can tone the muscles underneath for a smoother appearance.
I also agree that you could be losing weight to fast. I lost 62lbs in about a year, and at age 41 never really had a problem with loose skin.
My 36 year old sister had bypass surgery to lose weight, It was very successful in that she lost 135lbs in year, but she to is having a problem with loose skin.
It's impossible to tone in general. Everyone's muscles are toned underneath all the layers of fat, and the only way to see more muscle is by decreasing bodyfat. I have no idea who came up with the idea that you could literally "tone" your muscles, but it is false, and it has been overused for far too long. In order to keep your skin from looking flabby you need to lose weight at a steady pace. If the loss is rapid, your skin will not have enough time to acclimate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net