Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am soooooooooooooooo Fat .?

its not funny!! I don't care if ppl tell me i'm great the way i am.
I want to lose atleast 3 lbs by Sunday!! I'm 5'6", exactly 118 lbs and 14yrs old! PLz tell me how I can lose that 3lbs. I'm desperate!! Thanx a lot!
Answer:
walk 2 miles and run 2 miles a day and you can eat anything as long as you eat only a little bit,you should eat before you go walking so you can run it off.you should eat fruits at breakfast and lunch.eat vegtables at every meal.i lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and i am 11 i came home at dinner and ran around the block 2 times and walked 2 times,I also took my ipod with me to HELP!! And also drink plenty of water drink about 3 bottles of water before lunch and 2 after lunch, and eat a snack like 100 calorie snacks about every 3 hours.
you aren't going to notice those 3lbs and neither is anyone else... why do you want to lose it by sunday? you are not fat - you might not like the way you look, but 118 isn't fat.
Hello, do the following... But im not sure if u can lose 3lbs- Eat Less Oily Food
- No sweet drinks
- Eat more vegetables %26 fruits
- Jogging
do you want to be anorexic? u are not fat. im 115, 5'3 and at the same age and im normal. u are perfectly fine.
umm im 5'6 and 1/2 n i weigh 107 n im 14! umm run and do situps and swim and dance like in your room like u wud at a soacial it burns fat really good good luk chik
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... every one plz answer my question thts the link
youve got to be kidding. i dont take s*it like that. your underweight. and stop asking for attention. really. just get over it. no one can see 6 pounds on anyone.
Guys don't care that much about weight and he won't notice the 3 lbs for sure. In fact, I'll bet you if you mention it to him and say it bothers you, he will reassure you that you still look great and that he can't tell.It is normal for weight to go up and down by a few lbs. It will go back down. I have gained and lost as much as 8 lbs in a single week.
You do not need to exercise your body to lose weight. You need to exercise your mind. The loss of three pounds from a body weight of 118 represents about 2.8% loss. I can just about guarantee you that that is more than your monthly fluctuation and that absolutely nobody will see any difference. You are fine the way you are!
wow. on someone whos already underweight as it is, YOU DONT HAVE THE 3POUNDS TO LOSE. you are GROWING you are ONLY 14. you're NOT fat and that boy is not going to think you're fat. more than anything he should think u're a stupid little girl.
omg.
you are so not fat.
you've only gained 5 pounds in 2 years.
you've probably grown since then.
and i'm 13 and i weigh more than you
i'm shorter than you too
i'm average for my height and age.
you're underweight.
he's not going to notice if you lose 3 pounds
that's not going to make much of a difference.
especially since your probably so skinny already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net