Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am trying to lose 40 pds fast but dont know where to begin could someone please help?

I want to mainly lose weight in my arms and thighs and stomach area as well as my face a little bit. Its just hard because i dont know where to begin or whats da best methods( diet pills, starvation) I would like to drop the weight by september. So if you have any good advice please help i wanna begin right away.
Answer:
Best bet is just to go on a diet and cardio, Dont starve yourself that is a big no no in losing weight- reason why i say that is because when you starve yourself you lose muscle more than the fat so the end result would be that you look like you do now execpt at a smaller weight no use for that. My solution is to eat correctly, Chicken breast, fish, stuff with protein in it so when you do start doing your cardio you will lose only the fat and not the muscle you have, And when i say cardio i do not mean jogging, jogging puts a huge strain on your knees if your not used to it and can cause shin split, plus when you jog you work out your heart instead of losing weight. Walking is going to make you lose more weight because it is burning fat instead of working out your heart. And for the diet pills they only work if you work, they make it were you lose more weight than just doing it alone. They wont work if you just sit there waiting to lose weight so get out there and do some cardio if your going to take the pill. I would suggest lipo 6, or ripped fuel they work pretty good at getting you cut. If you want to look like you lost some weight just tan and it will put shadows on your body and make you looked more ripped as well. Well best of look on losing the weight.
Hypnosis, try it. Go to a professional
hypnotist.
You won't lose 40 by September. It would bad for you..heartwise, etc. Eat right (veggies, fruits, no fried foods and very little refined things like suagr, flour items, cookies, candy, etc.), Drink LOTS of water and WALK. Walking is great! 2-3 lbs a week is safe.
Try to do yoga and eat the special k breakfast ceral i lost 20lbs in 2 weeks!!!!!
I have lost a total of 120 pounds so far.
I lost 105 pounds in my first 6 months. Here is how I did it.
1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.
2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).
3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me. Also start counting your calories. Write them down. You would be amazed as to how much more aware you are of your caloric intake, if you actually write it down. We recently discovered a site that offers a great program that counts calories, as well as keeps track of everything. It allows multiple users, so everyone in the family can keep track. They offer a free 7 day trial, and so far I am very impressed with the product. Try the 7 days and see. It allows you to add the exercise that you do during the day, which increases the amount of calories you can take in. Very Cool!!
http://www.calorieking.comA sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.
http://www.caloriesperhour.com/...Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 page
http://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamyke...Stay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk. Good LUCK!
Do not use Diet Pills.1 Break your relationship with Mcdonalds, Burger King, KFC and other fast food restaurant.Eat only when you are hungry. Do not eat snacks. Drink a lot of water, approximately 8 glasses per day. Eat Eggs and Toasts, but do not eat Bacons. Drink Orange Juice, but do not drink Milk Shakes.For Dinner, eat Baked Chicken and Fish. Do not fry the Chicken or Fish.Eat like that and you will be fine. However, do not eat cookies.
Neither diet pills or starvation, just good old diet and exercise. Diet pills do not work. Starvation will work... until you start eating again, then your body will store everything you eat causing you to gain more weight than you lost. The best thing to do is to eat 5 small meals a day. For example: Breakfast-cereal, Snack- A piece of fruit or a cup of yogurt. Lunch- a salad, snack- a granola bar or some veggies, Dinner- Chicken and veggies no butter
Doing this keeps your metabolism going. Your body gets used to being fed every few hours and burns off the food you eat knowing it will be fed again in a few hours. You want to burn more calories than you consume. Eat about 1400-1700 calories a day and start working out. You need to do a minimum of 20 minutes of cardio for it to be effective. Also do light weight training to tone up your problem areas. As you loose weight your body will be more flabby so you need to do light weights to keep toned.Good luck
I lost 30 lbs quickly, healthily, and it was the start of a new life for me. I can't tell you more without violating the terms of this forum, so you'll have to write to me. I will tell you it's not pills, chemicals, stimulants, or starvation. I'm in the maintaining phase now (and have been since last November) and I lost two pounds yesterday... so, yeah. Let's talk.
Very few people have the motivation to continually stay on diet pills and/or starvation diets. And the moment they get off them-- they gain all the weight back. And more.Why? Well, the stuff in diet pills don't stay in your body forever. If you use diet pills and eat the way you used to, your pounds will come back when you're off of the pill. And starvation diets? Well, if you manage to survive when you get off that diet, once again, you'll gain back EVERY SINGLE POUND. Because you'll be starving your body. Your body will grab every single bit a food that enters your body and turn it into fat so it can survive. So no. Not smart.You really think those two (diet pills, starvation) are the best methods? You must be really uneducated then. What about exercise? Eating healthy? Sure, they require more motivation. But if you're serious about this, you should take the right and healthy way.(BTW, the abbreviation for pound is lb, not pd)
I recently lost 35lb by doing weight watchers online. It is very inexpensive, healthy, and works great!! It took me from Feb. 5th- June 5th to loose the weight but, I did not have a time limit so, I probably did not go at it as hard as I could have. I am still loosing and have come to the point where exercising is helping a lot. How fast you lose verses how fast I lost also depends on your body size. I was not obese (size 14) just meaty for my height (5-5) and body type. Good luck!!
I have the answer if you want to do it.I am on a diet and I have lost 31 lbs. in 2 months and 10 days and still losing.E mail me and I will give you all the info.It is a healthy diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net