Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am starting a diet. I drink to much soda. Coke actually. If I quit drinking it?

How much weight would I lose if I quit drinking soda for one month?
Answer:
try it and find out - you should lose quite a bit from just cutting that from your diet alone! adding in exercise and healthy eating habits and you will notice a dramatic change in your body!goodluck on the diet train...
Why don't you try and find out? I heard you can loose up to 10 pounds. But of course depends on how much you eat thou..Don't hurt to try...GOOD LUCK!
The rumor is 15 pounds, but if anything stop drinking all together if your on a diet.
Go with Diet soda. Or Cyrstal light added to water, very tasty. It might take a little bit to get use to Diet soda, but if you look at the sugar content in each can you might make a quick change.
Stop drinking all that soda. Not good for you. Want something to drink? Try water, or a good sports drink.
What else will you do to diet? Cutting calories in any other way? Hopefully, a nice balanced diet. Fruits %26 veggies, lean %26 skinless meat, whole grains. Doing any exercise?A good diet %26 exercise should safely lose a pound or two per week. More than that is too drastic.
It depends on how much soda you drink a day. If you drink 1 a day, that is like 150 calories, so if you drink water instead and don't replace those calories with juice or other caloric drink, that is what you would save a day. So over about 3 weeks you would save about the amount of calories to lose 1 lb. If you drink 5 sodas a day, at the end of 3 weeks, you could lose 5 lbs. Works sorta like that.
changing your drinking habits is the easiest way next to changing your eating habits to lose weight. How much u will lose definetly depends on your current weight and size. U will definetly notice a difference, especially if u drink alot of them now. I would say u would at least lose 10 lbs in your first month, but that will be the most dramatic weight loss month tho
I stopped drinking soda for 1 year and lost 30 pounds without changing my eating habits or exercise habits. I don't know how much you'd lose in a month, but good luck!
All I can say WATER,WATER and more water!! It is ok to drink one can a soda a day.But water will make you drop weight like crazy.Give it atleast 14 days then you will really notice!! It worked for me plus I take Phintermine 37.5mg I have dropped 18 pounds in a month!:-)
about three years ago I quit drinking cokes and lost about 20 pounds in the first month so I would say that is a safe bet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net