Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am trying to lose weight but I hate the feeling of being hungry all the time. What can I do?

And I dont want to eat gross foods.
Answer:
Well, you need to eat. And be creative.
You can cook meals that actually taste great and are good for you. I love chicken and vegetables mixed together. Cook with different oils to give different tastes.
Fiber fills you up faster so try buying breads and other foods high in fiber. Most fibrous foods taste good, to me anyways. Read the nutrition labels on foods and you'll get an idea of what is and isn't high in fiber.Fiber sources include some fruits and veggies, whole wheat breads, popcorn, or go out and buy some FiberOne bars.I also think you should try eating smaller but more meals throughout the day. For example, instead of three 500 calorie meals, try five 300 calorie meals. Just split your wanted calorie intake into five or six meals.Hope that helps.
Drink more water. Three benefits 1)most people don't drink the recommended amount anyway. 2) It will substain you 3) It will increase your metabolism.
I'v had people tell me (because I don't ever diet...should, but don't) that drinking lots of water during the day helps you to feel full. Also, before you do eat, drink a large glass of water. That will help to fill you up faster. Good luck to you.
A good start would be to start increasing the amount of vegetables you eat. Leafy greens like spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus are very low in calories, high in fiber and vitamins.It is the fiber in these foods that help keep you full over longer periods of time as they are very bulky. Stay away from liquid calories like fruit juices or soda they don't fill you up and hinder your weight loss goals. A good rule of thumb to follow is the less ingredients on the package the better.
Try eating popcorns with no toppings or flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net