Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am skinny and I love to eat!?

But some of the people at school spread rumors about me casue they think that I am anerexic. And I'm not. How do I let others see that I'm not, I weigh 105 pounds and that is about the average weight for a fifteen year old, athletic, girl isn't it?
Answer:
yes, you are definitely not anorexic. some people just have really fast metabolism, and no matter how much they eat, they don't gain any weight!!! my sister is just like that (not me, though, unfortunately!). the people that are saying are really mean, and there's really no way to change their minds if they are set on spreading rumors about you. all you can do is to get yourself a good group of friends that you can trust. good luck!
yeah. if you have a fast metabolism
and exercise somewhatit depends how tall you are..
but since you said you eat alot. it seems fine
You probably have real high metabolism like me. I'm 23, 5'4 and about 120 pounds, and I eat A LOT. But, still..people call me anoxeric, skinny, bony, you name it. More than likely they are just jealous, so just ignore them! lol
well it is ur metabolism u can eat a lot and still not gain weight
but u can still be healthy as long as u eat healthy
thats a lil smaller than average, depending on ur height. just ignore it. if u know ur not anorexic, thats what matters. if they call you that just invite them to go out to eat or sumthing!! :P personally, i'm jealous, i have to work to keep at 115 and i'm 14 :(
your very lucky..
Your weight is perfect. The only reason I can think of that people think you are too skinny is that so many kids around you are too fat. I'm 35 and weigh 112...believe me, I know what you're saying.
u didn't say if it runs in the family or not but anyway i wouldn't worry about other people my sister is like that and she was accused of being annorexic to and she eats alot so there is nothing wrong with ok .
just eat in front of them and prove them wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net