Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am trying to lose weight and i need your help?

does this sound like a good plan? ; i am 276 pounds 5 ft 9 in my ideal weight is 175 so i am 100 pounds overweight....all because off birth control lack of exercise and fast food everyday at my desk job, so a week ago i stopped eating fast food and soda pop, i am cutting down on what i eat (i am addicted to food and binge) so far successful? also i am going to start a half hour of exercise every day
Answer:
sounds like a pretty good start. I'm a binge eater also. I 'm 5'5 and I used to weigh 199 pounds I've so far lost 5 pounds. Remember though 3,500 calories= 1 pound so you have to make sure your burning enough calories. I get the treadmill everyday I started out with 30 minutes. Each day I ad another 5 minutes to my workout out so I can build up my stamina, and it looks like it's paying off.
That sounds like a VERY VERY VERY!! good plan!!
Sounds good to me and good luck:)
start out with 30 mins of exercise then up to an hour if you want better resluts
Hi i just want to tell you i have the same problem they say i am 75 pounds over weight i have tried weight watchers it is great i lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks that is alot. That is a wonderful program if i can do it anyone can good luck and remember why you want to lose the weight
Sure! Cutting out soda and junk food will do wonders. Excersize 30 minutes a day to get your heart pumping. Don't stop eating all together though! Your body's metabolism will slow down and you'll gain even more weight, because you will go into "survival mode". Drink a LOT of water each day, it helps you feel full and is healthy. Did you know that sometimes when you feel hungry your body is actually craving water? And if you really, really want that quaterpounder with cheese remember this: "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"Good luck.
Sorry to break it to you, but 175 is a little bit overweight. 165 is healthier. Try for that. Also, see your doctor and L.A. weightloss. I didn't know birth control makes you gain weight... thanks for the advice.
I'm 5'4" and 220, I think you have already started on the best plan. It's best (from what i've read and what has worked before for me) the make smaller changes and build on them. Someone else mentioned weight watchers, I have done it a few times before and always lost weight, it's a GREAT plan and really helps. You are on the right track, just remember to drink lots of water! Good luck to you!
to loose weight: cut down on the sugar and get exercise. Don't push your self too hard to loose weight though because the stress will have a bad effect on you and make you gain more. cutting down on what you eat is not necessary. as long as it is low in sugar and high in vitamins and such. once you cut down the fats and sugars you will no longer crave them as much so eating one piece of chocolate will satisfy you for the day.. if you do like chocolate try eating 75% dark chocolate. its good for you.as for the addiction thing: no you are not just eat healthy and don't worry about it. instead of getting fast food try packing your own lunch or have you job ordering healthier foods.also it is cheaper than doing weight watchers or anything like that... i honestly think those programs sometimes make you gain some weight because they put pressure on you
I wouldn't know how you feel, I hate almost every kind of food, but i have no eating dissorder. When I eat food, I puke, well not always but sometimes. But I just wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU!! YOU"LL LOSE WEIGHT IN NO TIME! Try weight watchers, and Jenny Craig!
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurities come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://diet4cleansing.com
Good for you thats the way to do it. I would also recommend somethinge else. The best I've seen out there is a book I just finnished reading. It has everything for your body and what programs to do to get the effects you want. Has illustrations too so you can follow and meals etc.. all good for the body. I recommend Sly moves You can buy it at amazon.comDefinately worth it in my opinion.Good luck
hii,
check this site they provide a program so as to lose about 9 lbs. every 11 days, and it really works, i subscribed for this program for about 2 months ago ,and it's for real it helped me alot.Here is the link http://overweight-professional.co.nr... ,hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net