Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am totally retaining water. I know to cut salt, what can I do to make it go away naturally?


Answer:
oddly enough, drink more water. it flushes it from your system.
Drink distilled water and deionized water as this will carry away the sodium.
you need to sweat! take a brisk 30 minute walk everyday outside. Walking around the house from room to room won't do it. The walking must be continuous. You start to burn fat after 20 minutes of exercise for every minute thereafter of exercise.
I was retaining water for months at a time and a family friend who is a nurse recommended drinking a glass half-filled with water, half-filled with lemon juice. I can't explain the mechanism of action here, but I can tell you that I drank the water/lemon juice mix twice per day for two days and the extra water was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net