Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am so disappointed: Opinions please?

So I am on a diet- and I am so disappointed on myself. I was craving a bag of baked lays and ate it all. Do you think It will make a huge difference on my diet?for breakfast I had: egg whites, ham and whole wheat toast.
Lunch: fruit saladwhat should I have for dinner to compensate for the chips?
Answer:
Giving into a craving once won't kill you. Just continue with your diet; now you will be more aware of the portions you eat of the foods you do crave. A diet shouldn't be a punishment. You should treat yourself to the foods you enjoy.. just be aware of how much you do eat - ie. don't eat right out of the bag.
Just continue with the diet as usual, you will be fine.
my friends. i dont think itt'll ruin your entire diet. but for future referece GET RID OF ALL THAT JUNK IN YOUR HOUSE! i dont even buy junkfood or anything bad for me unless its a birthday party or something. MY CABINET IS FULL OF WHOLE WHEAT/WHOLE GRAIN EVERYTHINGif you dont have junkfood in your house. than you cant eat it right?
it sounds like you aren't eating enough, that's why you are having cravings. you just had a fruit salad for lunch? even though a fruit salad is healthy, just having that at lunch and nothing else is very unhealthy. you aren't eating a balanced diet. i bet you are hungry all the time. you are allowed to feel fool on a diet, in fact you should always feel full after a meal. diets are hard to stick to, so perhaps you need one that better suits you. for dinner, try fish and steamed veggies with either fruit or a 100 calorie jello pack, or even a cookie. you can splurge sometimes, but not on a whole huge bag of chips. good luck with your diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net