Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am usually hungry every 2 hours - is this too small of a time gap between meals?

About 5 months ago I started eating smaller and throughout the day. Now, I usually eat (almost strictly) every two hours. I eat healthily and I stop when I'm satisfied.Is this OK? I know that it's good to eat often throughout the day, as in 4 - 6 times a day. And I know that some even suggest eating every 2 - 3 hours.But, overall, is eating every 2 hours a good thing? I just don't want to hear later on in life that because... bla bla bla.Thx a mill.
Answer:
Just Drink a bottle of water in between your hunger pain it will fill you.or eat a fruit.But if your really hungry just eat 6 small meals a day.
as the size of your palm or eat popcorn till your ready for your main meal.Mrs.Boea
Everyone is different, and you will be different at different ages/times of your life. If you are not gaining weight and are healthy-then it is probably good for you. I hope you don't eat while you are sleeping, LOL!
Pay attention to how you feel afterwards. If you feel bad, gain or lose lots of weight, or have other signs/symptoms, then stop and try something that is more 'you'. Live well, do good and love deep.
It's fine. Doctors recommend eating 6 small meals a day not 3 huge meals. if you spread it out over 12 hours, you're fine! Eating that often actually keeps your metabolism up!
If they're small meals, you're fine. If, however, you're eating regular-sized meals, then you'll balloon up like crazy! Many physicians and dietitians recommend the exact eating pattern you're following- 4 to 6 small %26 healthy meals spaced out throughout the day.
Yeah I get worried about that too but if you do eat every 2 hours it is ok as long as you eat something healthy. But be careful because too much of anything (even fruits and veggies) is bad for you. If you still aren't sure then maybe you could ask your doctor the next time you see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net