Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am starting to lose a lot of weight How can I keep my skin tight? What workouts are best?

I have been losing lots of weight, By the end I will have lost 100+ lbs, How can I keep my skin tight? What workouts should I do and How Long to keep my skin from looking flabby?I am 23.
I am just looking for Specific workouts that will help me tighten my skin. I drink a ton of water in a day. Also I am losing aprox 2-4 lbs a week and plan to stay at it. So please to lectures on I am losing too fast
Answer:
u want ur skin to be tight try doing cardio any cadio u like for 1hr like power walking then do abb crunches 15 min which will tighten ur abbbs then do weights for 30 min which will tone and sculpt u and also increase matabolism try that also try pilates it will tone and tighten the whole body especially the core try this and see what happens good luck
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a workout that will tighten skin. Exercise works the muscles, not the skin. The best way to keep skin tight is to lose weight slowly (1-2 pounds per week is best).
Don't smoke, stay out of the sun, limit your alcohol use. There are no skin workouts.
Have you tried Pilates? I am currently taking pilates and it is truly working to build more muscle, and toning especially the abdomnial area!! I am almost in the same situation after having a baby. But I think a combination of cardio would also help too. Congrats and best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net